Top 10 Reasons Why Your Relationships Don’t Last
10. You’re not in touch with your partner’s emotions.
It’s hard for you to understand what your partner fels.
9. You have a hard time dealing with your partner’s habits.
Your partner does too many things that annoy you.
8. You get into fights often.
You might care for your partner, but the two of you always end up arguing.
7. Either you or your partner cheats.
Having romantic relations with someone other than your partner is a sure fire way to end a relationship.
6. You don’t love your partner.
It’s hard to stay in a long-term relationship if you don’t love who you’re in a relationship with.
5. You don’t get along well with your partner on a fundamental level.
The two of you are opposites.
4. You aren’t satisfied with your relationships
You always want more.
3. You don’t have enough in common with the person you’re dating.
There’s never a whole lot for you to talk about or do together that both of you truly enjoy.
2. You’re not committed to the other person enough.
You like being in a relationship but you don’t feel like putting effort into it.
1: You don’t spend enough time together.
You only see each other a few times a week.