Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and while you may be excited to celebrate love in your life, it can also be an excuse for a little retail therapy. You know what they say: “buy something nice for yourself.” We don’t want to spend our hard earned dollars on things that aren’t worth it. So, we’ve compiled a list of 18 Valentine’s Day gifts for women that will actually make them happy. Check out these ideas and let us know what you think!
1. A Piece of Jewelry: Buying a piece of jewelry is always a good option for Valentine’s Day, regardless if you are buying for yourself or your loved one. It doesn’t have to be expensive and with the wide range of jewelry that can be purchased at stores like Anthropologie, it’s hard not to find something nice.
2. Tote Bag: This is a gift that can go with any outfit and will make her smile because she can just use it all day long!
3. Eyebrow Kit: Who doesn’t need new brows? This kit will help shape them into the perfect arch perfect for the season and give her an instant boost in the beauty department.
4. Nail Polish: It doesn’t matter what color they want, they’re sure to love any shade because nails make everything better! Plus, this set includes nail polish remover so she won’t cry when you’re done painting her nails–just run the remover over them!
5. Makeup Bag/Makeup Brush Set: Every woman needs a good makeup bag or brush set to keep all the essentials in one place. Whether it’s from Sephora or Urban Outfitters, these options are guaranteed to impress any girl on your list!
6. Cute Coasters: We love coasters because we can put them on our desks at work and then take them home with us when we leave (and vice
7. Breakfast in Bed
She’ll love waking up to a surprise breakfast in bed delivered by you. Even if she’s not hungry at the time, she’ll enjoy having one when she wakes up!
8. Make-up Lesson (Hire an Independent Make-up Artist)
If your girlfriend doesn’t have time to go out during the busy holiday season, why not book her an appointment with an independent make-up artist? She’ll appreciate a little pampering while staying home and saving herself from spending too much money on makeup this year!
9. Hiring a Personal Assistant
If your friend or significant other is constantly busy, especially during the holidays, it might be worth hiring someone to help with their work load for February 14th! You can find personal assistants online for as low as $14/hr!
Things to Look for in Her Gifts
Make sure you’re purchasing a gift that is one-of-a-kind and not mass produced.
This year, skip the box of chocolates in favor of something more unique. The women in your life will appreciate a sentimental gift that is tailored to her tastes.
A personalized gift is an excellent idea for Valentines Day. You can create a heartfelt card with her name or initials on it and then tie it into the theme of the day. This way, you’ll be providing her with a personalized keepsake that will make memories for years to come.
Gifts should also be affordable, so that she doesn’t feel like she’s being taken advantage of when she opens up your present.
Creative Gift Ideas
1. BaubleBar Bracelet Set. These are stylish, fun and can be worn with anything from a simple t-shirt to formal wear.
2. Stella & Dot Miniature Charm Necklace for Women. This is a neat little trinket that your significant other will love!
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Mica Palette in Warmth. This warm palette has everything from bronzer to eye shadows and highlighters to blush, all in neutral tones perfect for Valentine’s Day!
4. L’Occitane Peach Hand Cream Duo for Women. Your hand cream should always be on hand, so it’s ideal for any occasion when you need some extra moisture in your life!
5. The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm Tin Set for Women – There’s nothing more annoying than the lip balms that come with the set of lipsticks you bought her that have been discontinued and she’ll never use them again after this gift!
6. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream Moisturizer – This moisturizer is especially great at treating dry skin and reducing redness and inflammation while also filling in fine lines and wrinkles over time as well as decreasing the appearance of dark circles too!
7. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick – If your girl loves makeup like we do, then this lipstick is the perfect gift for her: chic colors, long-lasting formulation, and a great price!
Our Favorite Gift Ideas
1. A new perfume.
2. A nice set of earrings.
3. A new scarf or wrap, whether it’s in the latest fashion trends or something to keep her warm during a cold winter day.
4. A beautiful piece of jewelry that she can wear on a daily basis and not worry about getting dirty or breaking it.
5. A lip balm or lip gloss in one of her favorite scents and colors to keep her lips moisturized all day long!
6. A bottle of wine for two – nothing says romance like a glass of wine at night with your significant other!
7. Candlelight dinner for two – make a romantic dinner for two and enjoy their company at the same time!
8. Tickets to an event that she wants to go to but can’t because she doesn’t have the time – get VIP tickets just for her and take her somewhere fancy!
Valentine’s Day is a time to express your love and appreciation for your partner. It’s also a time to spoil them, which is why we’ve compiled the best Valentine’s Day gifts for women that they’ll actually love. Consider these gift ideas for your special someone who will love you forever.